A five week x 2 hour Personal Resilience and Wellbeing Programme to enable you to build your resilience, better manage the pressures and demands of everyday life and get your bounce back.
With the ever-increasing challenges and demands of everyday life many are feeling the pressure and it is taking it's toll on health, relationships and happiness.
If this is something you recognise, then this interactive face to face five week x 2 hour Personal Resilience and Wellbeing Programme may be for you.
Because we will be working together in a small group over a period of five weeks, the programme will enable you to build your resilience, practice what you learn and make adjustments to take control and get your bounce back.
We will start by identifying what impacts on your resilience, what drains your energy and what restores it. Over the weeks we will go deeper into resilience and wellbeing and how to achieve the right balance in your life. We will offer and explore a wide range of strategies and practical tools to identify the ones that will work for you and your situation.
The programme will help you to:
- Achieve a better perspective on managing demands and pressures
- Have increased control of pressures and demands
- Apply practical tools that will work for you to make real changes
- Understand your own part in reducing or increasing the pressures on you – what is and is not under your control
- Recognise the impact of stress and how to alleviate it
- Build more positive relationships with friends, family and colleagues
- Appreciate the choices you have- which leads to empowerment
- Have more fun in your life and get your bounce back
To find out more or book a place, please get in touch.